At Boyle’s Nursery, we believe that you deserve the finest quality plants around. From tried-and-true perennials to unique flowers and plants that you won’t find anywhere else, we have it all. Our vast nursery contains an array of colors and textures for you to choose from for every season. Let our expert team transform your landscape from early spring to late fall with everything you could need.
Plants & Flowers
When you visit Boyle’s Nursery, you can expect a huge selection of plants and flowers waiting for you. Everything we carry is specifically suited for Ohio’s climate and designed to last. In particular, we’re proud of our perennial plants, which live for two years or more, providing long-lasting beauty.
- Drought tolerant perennials such as Russian Sage, Ornamental Grass, & Sedum.
- Shade perennials like Hostas, Coral Bells, Ferns, & Bleeding Hearts.
- Spring blooming perennials like Daylillies, Violets, & Iris.
Trees & Shrubs
Trees and shrubs are the backbone of any landscape. They can help give your beautiful garden the structure that it needs while providing an oasis from the summer heat with shade. Our experienced staff can help you find the correct trees and shrubs to fit in your space and provide exactly what you’re looking for.
- Flowering shrubs such as Lilacs & Snowball Pyburnum.
- Ornamental trees such as Flowering Crab & Dog Wood trees.
- Shade trees like Maple, Ohio Buckeye, & Oak.
- Evergreens, Arbor Viate, Spruce, & Hemlock
- & More…
Let us help you find the right trees and shrubs for your landscape based on style, light, water, and space constraints. Call us at 330-628-9844 to learn more today.